The Dassault Mirage 2000 is a French multirole, single-engine fourth-generation jet fighter manufactured by Dassault Aviation. It was designed in the late 1970s as a lightweight fighter based on the Mirage III for the French Air Force. The Mirage 2000 evolved into a multirole aircraft with several variants developed, with sales to a number of nations. The variants include the Mirage 2000N and 2000D strike variants, the improved Mirage 2000-5 and several export variants. Over 600 aircraft were built and it was in service in nine countries as of 2009.
Info: 2000C ROCAF Mirage w/ Tractor
Weapons and Fuel Tank Options: - ATLIS Laser Designator Pod - MICA Air-to-air Missile - Magic II Air-to-air Missile - AS-30L Laser-guided Air-to-surface Missile - Centreline Tank - Underwing Drop Tanks
Decal printed by Cartograf, Italy
Decal design by Cross Delta.
* French, EC 01/002 "CIGOGNES", Souda Air Base, Crete
* French, EC 03/002 "Alscae", Dijon Air Base
* Airshow Special Scheme, EC 02/005 "Ile de France", Orange-Caritat, 2006.
* French, EC 02/005 "Ile de France", Orange-Caritat, 2008.
* Mirage 2000-5 Mk2, Hellenic Air Force, 114th Combat Wing, Tanagra Air Base. 331st Fighter Interception Squadron "Theseus"
* Mirage 2000EGM3, Hellenic Air Force, 114th Combat Wing, Tanagra Air Base. 332nd Fighter Interception Squadron "Yeraki" (Falcon)
* Mirage 2000-5EDA, Qatar Emiri Air Force, Souda Air Base, Crete,Operation Unified Protector, 2011
* Mirage 2000-9, United Arab Emirates Air Force, Decimomannu Air Base, Italy.Operation Unified Protector, 2011.